Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

carousel vertical slide show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BillyRayPreachersSon !

Thanks for your helpful advice.

Now there is another problem.
Only half of the picture is seem.
Why is the other half not visible.

Thanks

Hi People!
That is really a mystery.
So what do I do now.
If this script is not working properly with IE.
I need to have a similar script, that works with IE
If you can help with this I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Of course, you'll want to be adding this back in to your version:

Code:
/***********************************************
* Carousel Slideshow II- By Harry Armadillo ([URL unfurl="true"]http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=58814)[/URL]
* Visit Dynamic Drive at [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.dynamicdrive.com/[/URL] for full source code
* Please keep this notice intact
***********************************************/

Even though you may have modified the script, you should not simply steal someone elses work and pass it off as your own.

I wonder how many of the other scripts on your site have suffered a similar fate?

Dan

[tt]Dan's Page [blue]@[/blue] Code Couch
[/tt]

Hi BillyRayPreachersSon !
You are right about that.

Perhaps you don't understand copyright issues... because you still seem to be passing this work off as your own.

I wonder how many of the other scripts you are hosting have befallen the same fate?

Maybe a quick word to the original author would be needed for you to comply? I'm sure they would have no hesitation in asking your web hosting company to take the copyrighted material off of your site.

Dan

[tt]Dan's Page [blue]@[/blue] Code Couch
[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back