Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cards needed for a functioning system

Status
Not open for further replies.

roastedmeridian

Technical User
Oct 28, 2019
SE
Hi,
First, please excuse me for any weird phrasing or grammatical errors as English isn't my first language.
We have a CS1000 at my workplace and I really like working with it but I can't really do that much because it's in use and I wouldn't want to break anything so now i'm looking to buy a Meridian to play with at home but before I go and try to buy one I have some questions so I don't end up with something unusable.

1. What cards are needed to get a basic working Meridian 1/CS1000? As I understand, I need the cabinet, PSU, SSC, some kind of trunk card och a analog or digital station card (for the 11c).
2. If I would want to use DECT, is the DMC card + keycode + RFP enough to get it working or do I need something else?
3. Is it possible to buy an american meridian system and use it in Sweden or are there any compability issues?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back