Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cardfile Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougSilver

Technical User
Aug 29, 2002
US
As an old (since Sidekick 2) user, there has always been one feature I would have wanted and I wonder if others have figured a way to do this. It would have been nice if there were some way to add "sub-cards" under a single card. For example, for the clients I deal with, there are a number of people in each company that each have different direct phone lines, email addresses, etc.

So for Company XYZ, I deal with Joe, John, Jim, Frank, Bob, etc. Consequently, I have the same company card listed a number of times to reflect the number of individuals I deal with. It would have been nice to have a single card for the company, after which going to that card there was a sub-menu of individual cards. I may be wrong but I believe ACT may have allowed for this (i.e., several different individuals under one company card).

I was wondering how do other Sidekick users deal with this. I guess one way would be to add a bunch of extra fields under a single company card.

Thanks,

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back