Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Car Dealership setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
Have a client that wants to have an emergency roadside assistance number made available to callers in their AA.
What they currently have is as follows;
Greeting Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Non Business and then CCR takes over with Path 0 and states;
"if you know the extension of the person or party you would like please input it now.
For Service Press #1 (Menu with two options - Service Counter HG290 or Emergency Roadside Assistance (Transfers to an outside pool and then the Emergency Roadside Assistance 800 number)),
For Sales Press #2 (Menu "Press 1 for general sales" transfers to HG291 and the individual sales members "Press 2," etc,.)
For Parts press #3 (transfer to HG292),
For our business information please press #4, (information statement and then destination: home)
for Accounting press #5 (Transfers to ext 224)
and for Emergency Roadside Assistance please press #6.

Can we get the message to repeat by choosing "Press #7" and if there is no input, the caller is transferred to the sales hunt group. I have the overflow for the sales hunt group set to transfer to the sales managers extension/voice mail box.

Any thoughts or suggestions from your experience would be greatly appreciated
It is a CALLPilot 150 with 4 ports on a CICS
Many thanks,
Datajockey123

Not sure what your question is. No user input is controlled by ATDN entry put in your hunt group DN. It will also control dialing 0 as well.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

And yes you can use 7 to repeat but suggest 8 in case 7 needed later.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

How do I get the auto attendant to repeat after the AA has gone through the message by choosing a number and, if possible, if a client is driving and can input a number then the caller is directed to the sales hunt group or to a particular extension, i.e. the sales managers voice mail box?
There is a 'home' directive in the information path but it is followed by another path, should the information message be the last choice to the caller with the home directive so the message automatically starts to repeat again?

Thanks for your suggestions
Datajockey123

You didn't mention which callpilot or if BCM

To setup Repeat
Auto Repeat CCR (plays twice) - Auto-Attendant Properties/Repeat CCR Menu Prompts/check the box
Manual Repeat - Greeting Table 1 Setup/Menu Repeat Key/pick a choice 0 to 9

For redirect on nothing pressed then that is ADTNT DN in Table (and/or Operator setting), this may not work untill after greeting is played twice.

I dont understand the driving question.
Press an ext number or a choice that was giving via CCR

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Ok thanks a million 'Curly', I will try your suggestion. I think this is going to work.
Chat soon
Datajockey123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back