Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Capture DV in Premier 6.0 is very blurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzach

Technical User
Apr 14, 2001
CH
Hi Experts,

I recently bought a IEEE1943 card to connect my JVC GR-DV70A and capture videos in Premiere 6.0. Now connecting and controlling the cam works fine but the Caputre In/Out functionality doesn't deliver any result. Premiere is seeking and rewinding to the In piont but the capture process stops immediately without a single frame. When recording (record button when video running) the images quality is really but like sending in the wrong format. I tried NTSC as well as PAL as I bought the cam in US but it's definitely the European modell (no prob. watching on a PAL TV set).
Is there anyone out there who had the same or similar problem or an expert who has got a hint on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks a million in advance,

Sting

I problem solved by myself in the meantime. Thanks

I have the same problem. I've got an IEEE1394 firewire card in my computer, when importing AVI's it won't play past about 1 frame. I have also tried PAL and NTSC, neither works. Sometimes it does work if you double click on on the 'bin thumbnail', but NEVER in the movie monitor. Could it be something to do with an Interupted Timecode?
Please help, I've spent an arm an a leg on all this kit which is currently 'rendered useless', nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back