Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Validate Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennislyon

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2007
US
Getting this message when I try to validate a new script:

Operation Failed: Failed to validate script.
Error: 1019 Another user in the system has already deleted this script. Please refresh the list.

Source: CSriptWrapOAM.ScriptCOM.1

We have rebooted the server and that didn't help. This is a new script.

Has anyone encountered this error before?

Thanks.

this script referencing any other script? if so, make sure the referenced script is actually there

Nope, no other scripts are referenced. I get the message on any script I try to validate. I had a couple of old test scripts that were validated, I deleted a blank line, tried to validate it and got the same message.

What release of Symposium are you working with ? ? ? Try running a database integrity check. You would accomplish this by:
1 Log on to the server as Administrator or NGenSys.

2 From the Start menu, choose Programs > Symposium Call Center Server > Migration.
Result: The Platform Migration Utility window appears.

3 Click Database Integrity Check.
Result: The following window appears. "Call Center Server has to brought off-line to perform this operation."

4 Click OK.
Result: The system displays messages as it checks the status of each service running on the server.

5 Wait until the following window appears. "Database integrity check takes 1 - 3 hours depending on the database size."

6 Click OK to start the database integrity check.
Result: A DOS window appears on the screen. Do not close this window.

The database integrity check takes from 1 to 3 hours to complete. You may not see any activity on the screen, but you should notice continuous disk activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back