Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't send or reply to mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstahler

MIS
Jan 22, 2003
US
I have a user who accesses his mail through our web site. Starting a few days ago, he could not send mail or reply. We've made no changes to Notes, and I have no problem using my mail file through the site.

Suggestions ?

jstahler, please forgive me if you have already done this, but if this is happening to only one user, then I would check the ACL for his mail database. Perhaps his permissions have been changed?

I think the default settings should be:
User Type : Person
Access: Editor

All checkboxes except "Create Private Agents" and "Create LotusScript/Java agents" should be checked.

Compare the ACL with the database for another user who is not having the problem.

Also check his person document in the Domino Directory. Maybe something there has changed. Compare it as well with the document for a user who isn't having the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back