Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Send Emails When Using Web Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyg

Technical User
May 21, 2002
AU
Hi,

We implemented Exchange Server 2000 and configured Web Access. It all worked well for me - I can use different ISP connections including AOL's from different pcs to access online. Receiving/Sending messages etc.

However, some other users told me that when they tried to send emails from Web Access, the screen seems to be stuck, in some occassions, the message would just sit in the Outbox.

The only thing that I can think of is the mailbox size difference between mine and theirs.

The problem ones mailboxes size are around 500MB to 700MB - Before you suggest, yes, I have tried to set the mailbox limit but failed as there are business need to keep the email history and the users don't like to have pst file sits aside from the exchange mailbox (I am kind of stuck...)

Anyway, would anybody be able to tell me what the problem is (being not able to send emails through Web Access)?

Thanks

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back