Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't search ACD Agents by Prime DN! for TM 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfiddy

Technical User
Dec 14, 2007
US
We are running Telephony Manager 3.1 tied to a CS1000. We recently installed all (i think) the latest patches and now are unable to search for ACD Agents by their prime DN and none of their CPND information shows up when I search and find them by their Agent ID. I'm at the point of keeping a hard copy of all our agents and having to cross reference it for all ACD Agent searches! Driving me Nuts!

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they have either found a work around or if I missed a patch or something.

Thanks for the help!

You can get a soft/hard copy of everything and search it with excel.

and use the MV.xls file.

There might be a fix for your TM, but this is a good work around.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

You can search on the drop down for phone type which I assume would be '3905' (Agent Sets)

Cheers!!

Thanks for he reply, and yes I can search the drop down...but we use both 3904's and 05's (a few hundred phones)for various reasons but the was problem is that when I do this there is no CPND information and the prime DN shows up as their agent ID.

I.ve been digging, will post if I find a solution.

Thanks again!

Prime DN on and ACD phone is there Position ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back