Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't read tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturner333

Programmer
Jan 19, 2004
US
I have a front-end database that is linked to a back-end. The back-end is a replica. I recently re-did the back-end, added some tables. I have never had this problem before when I have had modifications but the following happens now:

I can refreash the link between the front-end and back-end and the database starts and works ok. When I get out of the database and then re-enter, I get the message 'Run-time error 3112: Record(s) cannot be read, no read permission.
This happens every time until I refreash the links and then it again only works once.

I have 'compact\repaired'. Any advice?
Thanks

thread181-1438979...we're still waiting to hear if you have backups of the database, did you look at the link provided? Did you try what was suggested in the link and did that help you any?

Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back