Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Print from IE 6 Can't Open Links in web pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggy1

Technical User
Apr 10, 2003
US
After deleting files Ad-aware listed as spyware, I can no longer print from web, open web pages from links in Outlook Express 6.0 email or open some links within web pages. My printer completely ignores the print command from File or the Print icon in Internet Explorer 6.0, but otherwise prints perfect. In all my years with working with computers, I have never come across this before and am at a loss as to how to correct problem. Thanks for any useful information.

What version of Adaware are you using?
If you chose to back up your changes you can restore them using the Adaware program.

Members of Tek-Tips provide answers to questions based on the information given. For the best answers, post detailed descriptions of the issue. Use the search features of the site to see if your issue was already addressed in another thread.

Try running a repair on IE and on the printing issue goto file print and make sure it still knows what to use as the printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back