Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't paste to debug window in Access 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsteph

Technical User
Oct 24, 2002
US
Hi all,
I'm trying to test some stuff and I can't paste what I've copied to the debug window. It's in the clibpoard, I can paste it to notepad or any other app.

But just the debug window acts as if it's trying to 'help' me by 'preventing' some 'malicious attack' that might come from the clipboard.

Has anyone seen this (I googled it and came up blank). Maybe some security setting or something?

Thanks,
--Jim

Do you get messages about macro security when opening the database file?
This would indicate the database being outside your trusted locations folders or not signed.
(having said that, I can still paste into access 2007 sp2 immediate window with a db opened outside trusted locations).

John

I'm on the Low security--that's always the first thing I check...but, inexplicably, it now can paste.

I closed and reopened and it pastes fine now. Before the left-click menu Cut,Copy,Paste were all greyed out (as were the the hotkey combos), but now it's fine.

Another bizarre oddity...
--Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back