Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Open Access Report!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderdan1016

Technical User
Aug 30, 2004
US
Every morning i run a macro that runs a series of queries to build tables for some reports that i made. For some reason this morning i come in and i ran the macro, checked to make sure the tables were built, and then went to open the report and its not opening. it just give me an hour glass for a second and then does nothing. if i go to another computer with access it opens right away. I did nothing differently today than i have any other day for the last year.

I figured out the problem. I deleted my default printer because we got a new one. and for some reason access didn't pick up that i changed default printers. So if anyone is getting rid of they're default printer...change default to a new printer before just removing the printer. Now that i've changed default printers everything works correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back