Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant move field on page

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanS

Technical User
Feb 21, 2001
AU
Hi,

Ive created a new report, added a field to the page and now cannot move it to a new location by the usual clicking and dragging method (never had a problem with this before)

Ive checked "snap to grid" etc but cant find any reason for it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any help would be great - getting a little annoying moving fields by resizing them to get them in the right location.

Cheers
jan

I have had this happen when in preview mode, along with an inability to add a field. Without determining why it happens, I always just shift to design mode, where it's not a problem. Right now I can't seem to find a report instance to investigate further.

-LB

Thanks for your response. As with all strange problems with windows machines, a simple reboot resolved the issue. wouldnt you know it!

Cheers
jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back