Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't log on to Citrix through emote access portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreemaGurl

Technical User
Aug 15, 2015
GB
Hi, I'm trying to log on to my work applications from home through Citrix. I have Citrix receiver installed on my laptop. I'm connected to the internet wirelessly. I'm running Windows 7 and have tried to log on using both IE6 and Chrome. As soon as I go into the portal address, before I even put my credentials in, it pops up very briefly with the attached error:

It says Access Denied. Your device does not meet the requirements for logging on to the secure network. For more information contact your help desk or system administrator. Reference number - WA2P-M3LG-88P9

Really appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=013f3bd5-c59e-4a8b-98aa-fb427658dd7f&file=Error_Message.pdf
Sounds like you are using an SSL VPN of some sort.
Before it will allow you to authenticate it will be doing various checks such as making sure your anti-virus is installed, working and up-to-date. You may also have had to run a virus check within X days.

We use Juniper here and have constant problems with Norton AV signatures not being seen as valid for example since they are too 'new'.

Best to talk to your work's helpdesk for the specific requirements.

Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back