Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant log into enterprise...forgot all the usernames and passwords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dison

Technical User
Apr 20, 2005
GB
Hi. I installed enterprise on my laptop for a bit of a laff, but I have now come back to use it and have forgot all the usernames and passwords that I set up on the copy i have...is there anyway of getting back in or do i need to delete and reinstall? Thanks.

The default password for administrator is null, i.e., none, blank, nada.
[If he happens to be phishing and gets in, it serves the admin right.]

Well there is a way if you dont care about the reports, instances and folders you had in your enterprise system.
GO to "Crystal Configuration Manager" CCM,
Coniguration tab and select the SPECIFY button for CMS datasource and choose the oprion "Initialize the APS database" This will re-format your APS database, ie it changes everything, it will jus keep you 2 users "Administrator" with NULL passwd and GUEST without password, and whatever is default while you had installed CE.

Backup your input repository as that will store all the reports and later manually open one at a time to get to the reports.

Srinath
srinath_p (at) yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back