Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't hit Element Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortec1

Vendor
Feb 12, 2007
US
I input IP address to my Sig Server which is the Leader with NRS and can't get to Element Manager. The sig server is operational as we use it for our Sip trunking between bldg's and that works fine.My PBX's are all 4.5
I am going to do a scheduled reboot to see if it clears the problem,any other sugestions or concerns,not worked with them much.Thanks in advance!!

Start with the basics. Make sure you can ping the IP address of the Sig Server. Are you on the Elan or Tlan when you are trying to access Element Manager? Your voice traffic is carried across the Tlan and management is typically done on the Elan. Go into LD 117 and do a stat serv command and see if you see the Signal Server registered with the Call Server and make sure the Link says it is up.

I am able to ping the E Lan,T Lan and node IP all successfully and all links are up.I'm able to talk to the other three sig servers in the other bldg's with no problem.Thanks for the responses

try adding it as a trusted web site to your browser, maybe it's the PC you are using. Did you try this from another PC?

I tried it from a laptop and i can still talk to all the other Sig Servers but not the one with NRS,same on desktop.Thanks for response.

Try accessing it with the IP and then /nrs

0.0.0.0/nrs

clear you cache on the browser as well and cookies, KCFLHRC has a good idea if you just need NRS

I will give it a try on Monday,thanks everyone!!!

No luck there, 0.0.0.0/nrs or clres cache and cookies.Thanks all

I was just giving you the 0.0.0.0/nrs as an example. You will need to pput in the IP address of your sig server followed by the /nrs

Hey KCFLHRC, that's what I did but it did'nt work. THANKS

What version of IE are you using?We had same issue after an IE9 rollout. I had to remove IE then install IE7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back