Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant get new images to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

tseyigai

Instructor
Nov 27, 2007
US
I am trying to change the images in this fla file and can't. I can insert new images, but when attempting to click on them and create larger ones, it won't open up. I have left the original images as they were. Please let me know what i'm doing wrong. These would be the images that go into the ART section. Also, I need to know how to create new ones for the next other pages within that section.

Thanks,
Tseyigai

I dont have flash on my computer at work but I will check it later, How do you add the images to flash. Personally I always add them to the library and then pop them into a movie clip.
If you have the original files still in flash just remove them, it will save space and easier to navigate.

Sorry if thats not a great help, but i will look properly later.

thanks for the reply. I usually change them in the library as well and update or insert from the properties tab in the library file. However, when attempting to do this in both the small image and the larger one, they don't link and it doesn't work for some reason. I tried to check the actionscript for these particular files, but can't find.When you do check the .fla perhaps you can add a file or two, to both the small and the large image files?

Thanks,
Tseyigai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back