Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't get my Kodak application to work on XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyla565

Programmer
Nov 29, 2000
US
I thought all my previous applications would not be effected when I installed XP. I have found that several of them needed to be reinstalled. However, my Kodak application that came with my digital camera installs, but I can not open the program. Instead everytime I try and download my digital pictures I get the XP file for pictures and scans. I was going to try and delete the file this XP file, but I cannot find it in explore. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you checked to see if you have the latest drivers and updates from Kodak for XP?

"I thought all my previous applications would not be effected".
Rerun the System Compatibility Checking program from the XP CD. See what that says.

You could also try any failing programs in the Compatibility Mode for your previous operating system. To do so check out the Properties for the exe file or refer to Help and Support.

"To link a program to a digital camera event". Refer to this article in Help and Support and also the related links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back