Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cant get edition or open in publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathray

Technical User
Apr 16, 2004
US
I just got quark 6.0 for mac os X. I am extreamly frusturated that I can't seem to find a way to click on an image in the document and open it up in photoshop right from the document. I used to be able to do it fine in Quark 5.0 for mac os 9. As far as I know there in no Get edition or open in publisher commands anywhere in this program. Not to mention a ton of other problems. I'm about to through Quark right out my office window along with the Middle Eastern guy that created it.

Go to quark.com and downloads and get the open publisher extension and put it in your extensions folder. Make sure you Quit quark before adding the extension.

Then using the hand tool and double clicking on an image, you'll be able to open publisher just like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back