Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant find MS CHART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeschoe

Programmer
Jan 13, 2002
IL
I have never used the MS CHART control and I need it urgently.
I scanned my disk and the closest i found was MSCHART02.OCX in the system32 folder.
I tried running regsvr32 "C:\windows\system32\MSCHRT20.OCX" to register the OCX and it replied "successfully loaded".
The application based on the standard Microsoft example refuses to recognize the module.
Is there a file missing in my ancient VB6? If so, is there someplace i can download it from?

You have found the correct OCX. You should be able to simply add the control to your project via Project|Components|Controls|Microsoft Chart Control 6.0(SP4)

When you've added the control it should appear in your Toolbox from which you can insert it into your form like any other control

Steam Engine Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back