Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Find Module Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

plawrence

Technical User
Dec 9, 2002
US
I'm getting an error that says a module can't be found. When I click OK, the VBE opens in debug mode with nothing selected. The call stack has a <Non-Basic Code> line in it. What is this and how do I see what's going on in that code?

Patrick

Open the Visual Basic Editor. From the Menu select Tools->> References, scroll dow until you see &quot;Microsoft DAO 3.x Object Library&quot; check/tick it if not already ticked/checked.
Select the highest version number.

If you still have a problem after doing this then let us know.

Bill

I have MS DAO 3.6 selected.

It's either a 'Can't Find Module' or 'You canceled the previous operation.' error. I'm just about to my wits' end.

Patrick

Send your DB to me at billpower@cwcom.net , remove any sensitive records first. Will post any solution or suggestions in this Thread.

Bill

Hi Patrick,

You are attempting to use the Refresh Method in a Report. Doesn't work. Remove your 2 references to &quot;Refresh&quot; in your Report &quot;rptIIRView&quot;

Must say, great looking DB though.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back