Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't export whole sliced movie - only a centr part exports - HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgiamo

Technical User
Dec 30, 2010
US
Hi - new here to Premeire Pro CS5...just slice-edited a QuickTime movie into pieces that (finally) fit my audio track/beat, etc. Attempted numerous times to export as a .FLV (and later for testing as a QT movie, too)....it does NOT all export as a full movie....it's just a SECTION of it (I cut it into numerous sections and it plays back fine in Premiere itself) - and that ONE, EXPORTED section ends too early as is, too...what can I do to JOIN the whole thing back together again (if that is what I need to do?) and export it as a final, WHOLE .FLV or any other format, for that matter)?
Thanks!

I think you have to drag the little pointers at the top of the timeline that define the work area over what you want to export. In your case the whole of the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back