Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant' export sound in Preimier

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKroko

Technical User
Mar 22, 2006
US
I put together a short peimier project at 800x 600 with various avi, stills, and sound. Every thing plays fine in premier but only the video comes out, no sound comes out. (the AVI looks fine when I exportit

Is there a export format i need to use to get good sound & visual with resonable file size?

Regard Peter kroko
pkroko@pacbell.net

Maybe you haven't selected audio output in the export settings?

What is a reasonable file size? How long is a piece of string? What are you trying to do? Make tapes or web delivery or what?

Hello,
Thanks for your quick reply. Daahh i did not have the audio box checked the. I am not using the export Avi on the web rather in a Macromedia Director CD presentaion. sor relatively quick loading from a cd is the only isue (along with quality)

I am using microsoft / indeo@video 5.1 as my compressor. is this a good choice? It is a 3d animation so I'd like to heve small but good video out put

Peter Kroko

pkroko@pacbell.net

For video inside Director, I have used the Tabulero extra and half-frame MPEG1, but it depends on how much fine detail you want and how large a replay window.

I use Flash rather than Director nowadays. The new Flash 8 video seems to be getting very good comments and would probably be my choice for any future work with embedded video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back