Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Enable Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhujanga

Programmer
Oct 18, 2007
US
One of the users on our network is not able to get any of the command buttons and such to work in the application, presumably because the document hasn't been ok'd. The problem is the window that typically comes up if the document isn't already registered as a trusted document doesn't come up, so we can't tell it that it's ok. I recall having this problem once before and I was able to find the setting that prevented that window from popping up, and got it straightened out right away. Now I'm evidently not as bright as I was then, because I can't find where to do this for the life of me. Please advise.

I tried that and it didn't seem to help. But in any case I would really like to know how re-enable the warning that usually comes up. There are many users in remote locations and it has happened before so it is much better to be able to just fix it rather than have to go around it.

In Access 2010, the location to get the warning to come up is in Trust Center -> Message Bar

icIOZLK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back