Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't dial new DN range from another site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry6868

Programmer
Jul 13, 2017
US
Good day,

I am programming new phones with a new DN range and internally I can dial the new number range but, one of my sites are getting a fast busy when they try to dial the new number range. The DSC for the new number range on the remote site is pointed at the VTRK connecting the two sites it mirrors the other dial able ranges. I did notice when i did and enhance trace to the number the FAR-END signaling had an IP of 0.0.0.0 I looked at a channel during that had a call up and it showed an IP address on the FAR-END signaling. I must be missing something because I thought I would just have to add the new range leading digit in LD 87 on the remote site.

Dis-regard I found the issue we had to add the CDP for the number range in the UCM under the NRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back