Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CANT DIAL FROM TIE LINE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

citypbxman

Technical User
Oct 17, 2005
US
Help,
I am interfacing a 3com voip system to a nortel pbx via tie lines we are talking however the 3com can not access my outside trunks the calls are intercepted to the operator dchannel messaging shows the call coming through with ac1 and the full dial number. I have turned on extt yes and trnx yes

Is NCOS of the TIE lines lower than the FRL of the Route List used to dial out? If yes, then you are blocked.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

ncos is 7 (unrestricted) still can not dial

I guess print out a TIE trunk, the Tie Route and the Outgoing Trunk TN and its Route for starters - post here.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

The route had to be programmed as a qsig tie route. When this was done I was able to dial out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back