Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't dail long distance on a WAT Trunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupillo2

Technical User
Jun 18, 2008
US
Why am I getting blocked on a long distance call on a WAT trunk? If I connect to AT&T RJ21 block on my WAT trunk I get dialtone and able to make a long distance call with a 5 digit LD access code. I have built a WAT route, added a trunk member and have cross connected to my WAT trunk. Now if I dial the ACOD 75 I get dialtone, but as soon as I dial 1 for long distance I get a fast busy. Your help will be greatly appreciated....

It is set as UNR, also i modified the NCOS 1-5... I have this similar set up at a different site and it works properly. Any other suggestions??

DES DSKFX
TN 004 1 03 00 VIRTUAL
TYPE WAT
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
XTRK EXUT
FWTM NO
TIMP 600
BIMP 3COM
AUTO_BIMP NO
TRK ANLG
NCOS 0
RTMB 7 1
NITE
SIGL LOP
SUPN NO
AST NO
IAPG 0
CLS UNR DTN CND ECD WTA LPR APN THFD SPCD
P10 NTC
TKID
AACR NO

Not the trunk. The trunk does not originate the call. What CLS is your test phone. I am surprised you can't dial a 1 after the access code.

NCOS does not apply unless you dial the BARS Access Code

Find more at GHTROUT.com

The CLS on the telephone set is CTD...I am able to dial long distance (ex:91512xxxxxxx+ long distance code), but when I try 751512xxxxxxx I get a fast busy after the #1... I will try changing the CLS to UNR on the telephone set, I will try to see if it works. I will let you know, thanks for the info...

Thanks guys for all your help... I set the CLS to UNR on the telephone set, it worked like a charm... Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back