Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can't access OWA Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoJACK

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2003
US
Hi everyone,

I have installed OWA Admin on my Exchange 2003 and it was working fine but one of my admin un-install it by accident. I re-install owaadmin.msi but it is not working for some reason. So I've try deleting it from IIS 6.0 and deleting the application folder "Programs Files/Outlook Web Access Administration" and also deleted the OWAAdminInstaller registry key and try re-installing everything all over again and it still doesn't work. This is the error message that I'm getting when I try to access it using IE:

Server Error in '/OWAAdmin' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Access denied to 'C:\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Access denied to 'C:\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80070005): Access denied to 'C:\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes.]
System.Web.DirMonCompletion..ctor(DirectoryMonitor dirMon, String dir, Boolean watchSubtree, UInt32 notifyFilter) +139
System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.StartMonitoring() +42
System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.StartMonitoringFile(String file, FileChangeEventHandler callback, String alias) +154
System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.StartMonitoringDirectoryRenamesAndBinDirectory(String dir, FileChangeEventHandler callback) +278
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +331

[HttpException (0x80004005): ASP.NET Initialization Error]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +964
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +128

Thanx in advanced,
LoJACK

Thanks,
LoJACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor