Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't access Application Builder from a client PC using CallPilot 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc2007

Technical User
Jul 16, 2007
US

Hi all,

I can't access the Application Builder from a client PC via CLAN eventhough I can access the CallPilot Manager.

Note: I am using CallPilot 4.0

Any idea!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance

marc2007...do you have application builder loaded
on the client pc?

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

yes, I have the application builder installed on my client PC. When I click on the Application Builder, a window shows up asking me to enter the password. This password must be the same as the one I used to log into the CallPilot Manager in the browser. However, it still not working!!!!

Any help!!

did you put the IP of the server in the SYSTEM area? in that application Builder window?

Can you ping back and forth? That would be a good way to find out if you have the correct IP.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

marc2007..sorry for the questions,but are you clicking
on app builder in callpilot manager or do you have a icon
on your desktop ?

strmwalker

I would also check that the client version you are using is compatible.

Guys,

Everything is working concerning the ping. In the application builder, I must put only the password. However, it is not working.

The IP of the server is put in the CallPilot Manager not in the Appl Builder.

I can log into anything in the CallPilot manager except the application builder.

marc2007...when you launch app builder the pop-up
menu you put in 000000 then your password the next box
is the server you are wanting to connect to that
is your ip address to callpilot.

strmwalker

Whe you double click on the app builder ICON on you PC, you should get a screen showing these:

User ID: (fill in)

Password: (fill in)

System: (if it shows "new system" here then click add system and follow instutions, put the name of the CP server or the IP address )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back