Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot uninstall AutoCad 2000i from Win2k system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hello.

I am having problems with removing my autocad installation from ,y windows 2000 computer. I started doing the add/remove program process until it asked for my cd. after I inserted the CD, it SEEMED to have started uninstalling but then it stopped. I tried running autocad and now all I am getting are 1) AutoCad is not installed properly so I probably need to reinstall and 2)Maybe I don't have enough permission to run the program... I have adminstrative rights both on the domain and the local machine... I tried installing AutoCad again but I cannot install it on the same destination folder. (I am trying to reinstall it in the same folder that way MAYBE i can remove them all later?)
What's the best way to do this?

-LOST

delete the folder, then install autocad on it. should work fine then.

hth
Rob

i can't install autocad 2000 pro in my win xp os. "System requirements error. Wron OS. AutoCAD supports Windows NT 4.0, Windows NT 5.0, Windows 95 and Windows 98".
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

if it is the only autodesk program you have on your pc, follow document from autodesk's knowledge base TS45252 to completely uninstall all autodesk products...
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back