Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot syncronize mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich1238

MIS
Mar 1, 2001
US
I am trying to set up a Rim 6750 and I keep receiving a message when I try to sync the mail with the Blackberry. The message is "The mail file specified by the current location document cannot be opened on the server . Email syncronization cannot continue." We use Lotus, I have deleted and recreated the Notes.ini, the administrator has deleted and recreated the account on the BES. This has been registered on Verizion network w/o any issues.

Where the new mail notification usually is, there is a symbol that I am not familiar with. It looks something like this o_o. The underscore is connected to the circles.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

The icon you see indicates that voicemail messages have been left on that device. I use the same model.

As for the other issues, I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with Notes to be of any use.

Wireless Reconcile should be set to ON, of course, under the Message screen Options. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back