Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Sync Sidekick 98 with Samsung I500

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFCon

Technical User
Dec 15, 2003
US
I have a Samsung I500, after a system crash I am not able to synchronize with TrueSynce HotSync Manager 2.0(I could sync before the crash). I have also tried Palm HotSync manger with no success. I have confirmed with Palm Hot sync that the system is communicating with the I500 but will know sync. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear KFCon,

See the following FAQ for the method to return from that Sinking feeling back to that Synchronising feeling!
faq807-2599
(You will have to forgive me for that Bad joke, it is after all the effect of the last weeks festivities)!
;-)

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

I have a Samsung i500, my old computer was destroyed. I am trying to load the software on my new laptop, but I have managed to misplace the (product key) aka serial code on the certificate of authenticity. Samsung tells me I have to purchase a new version of microsoft outlook? Any ideas on how I can get a serial number? Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back