Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot register call server to ucm

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey101

MIS
Apr 24, 2009
CA
I have a 7.0 system that I loaded the software and had everything registered and everything was ok. I added my customer database and now when I tried to reregister my call server i cannot. I am in LD 117 reg ucmsec sys the primary ucm ip address is already populated and asks me for my user name (ucm) i put admin then when I enter the password i get permission denied, please try again. I can log into the ucm with the admin password and I have also created an admin2 password and get the same thing. Any help would be great.

Hi Monkey101,

That kinda sounds like my problem, but I got a release 6.0 system. Did you get/find a solution to your problem?

Maybe you can try to remove the Call Server from the security domain (unreg ucm device/system) and re-register it.

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

At the UCM Ip adress you get automatically populated the T-Lan Adress. Type in the E-Lan adress for UCM instead of the one you get from system and then continue with typing in your admin user credentials you created for UCM. If you are not able to type in a different IP-Adress you need to apply the actual DepList.

If that is not working go to LD 117 and type in DIS TRANSFERS SECURE and try again after that. If anything is connected well re-enable SSH with the command ENL TRANSFERS SECURE.

Was you logged in as admin2 when you tried to register t the UCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back