Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot receive emails on Exch 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

balviar

Technical User
Feb 10, 2004
US
I just configured an exchange server at home got the domain name and the MX record DNS'd. Worked fine for a few days then all of a sudden, I stopped receiving emails. the IP address is static and i can actually get to the owa interface. the sending server (from email when testing) gives me a delayed routing warning message and it eventually ends up not being delivered. i can send out from my home email server. when i do an nslookup for the mx record dns servers come back with the correct fqdn. my home network has a .local top level domain name but the actual out in the internet is a .net. i have specified under default recepient policies for the email server be responsible for all mails routed to my registered domain name. Please help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back