Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Re-enable the Message Forwarding Rule 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

calmkiller

IS-IT--Management
Sep 20, 2011
US
My mailbox became full because my vm was not being deleted from the inbox when I deleted them off my blackberry. So it appears that the rule has been disabled by the system. I get the following message now

Rule disabled reason: System turns off the rule because of delivery problem.

I have emptied my mailbox and attempted to recreate the setup but when i log into the mailbox it does not prompt me to enable the rule. I have change the class of the mailbox and that did nothing. How can I re-enable this option?

Do you have MyCallPilot running at your site? If you do you can login to your mailbox and enable the rule there. Have you tried to enable by using the TUI?
To enable or disable message forwarding
Step Action
1 While logged in to your mailbox, press 8 5 for CallPilot Tools, then 1
for the Message Forwarding Rule service.
Note: If you do not have a message forwarding rule configured,
this option is not available to you.
2 Respond to the prompts to enable or disable message forwarding.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

I do not have mycallpilot. I just type in the IP address of the server to make changes to the mail box. My mailbox was full so it was unable to deliver any messages and disabled the option. I can try deleting the whole mailbox and readding it to see if that fixes it. Otherwise I can't re-enable the option. Its just set to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back