Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot open file with corelDraw 10 and x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

osea

Technical User
Jun 9, 2010
IT
Hello everybody, I have a problem opening a file, that has been saved without any error. It's a Corel Draw 10 file. If I try to open it with Corel Draw 10 it gives me an error and corel draw close. I have a backup of this file but it's the same thing also with that. I have tried to open it with corel draw X3 of my collegue but it does the same. Looking for some-one that can tell me what to try to do, or maybe someone that can try to open it with corelDraw x4 or x5 or with adobe illustrator and then give me corelDraw 10 file. It's a multipages document (about 5 or 6) with photos and technical drawings. Do you know some thing I can do to try open it? Please help me.. I enclose the url fo the file even if it's 22 MB. thank you so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back