Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot open a new application with Nortel Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinesFernandez

Technical User
Feb 13, 2013
ES
Hello Guys, This is my firs thread on this foro.

I was reviewing another post and I have a problem more similar, if not the same, that Jill5 had in the thread1553-1692539.

I just finish to install a new installation with 202i Callpilot and with a RLS 5.00.41. I install the latest SU releases. They are SU11S, 11G05C, SECPEC015S and I´m using the latest release of Application Builder 11G04A. This release of application builder is tested with another older plataforms of callpilot and works perfectly.
The Callpilot seems to work fine, all the services are running, I tested all the users included cpaon and cpfilexfer that are with the correct permission. I also tested to open a FTP session from the client PC ( The PC where the App Builder is installed ) to the server and works perfect both with anonymous session and using cpfilexfer with the password _CPAOSFile_, and the session is open and works perfectly.

I get same traces with the wireshark and get the errors from the application builder log, all the things seems to work fine, there is dialog with the server, the server propose an identification 1000 ( because is the first application to create in the system ), create the folders into cust/cust1/.... but when I right the name of the application and click on the button open to create the new application, then I can see in the wireshark as the application builder open a FTP session with the cpfilexfer user, server ackwoleadge and stabish this session, after that there are some of dialog with any protocols that don´t understand at all and finally the application builder close the ftp session and pop-up a windows error with the error "Could not connect to the server...." and in the application builder log receive the message "CAOS::SendFileToClient Code: 80".

I don,t find any patch in the Avaya web and I quite sure that I miss samething because it´s no possible to be a problem of the product but I don´t have more ideas to follow. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

You will need a new version of App Builder possibly. We had the same issue (Could not connect to AOS server) until we got the correct version of App Builder after we upgraded our CallPilot. Version 5.01.01.02 works fine for us. It does NOT work with 64 bit Win7. It will only work with 32-bit XP and possibly 32-bit Win7 but I can't get it to work with 64-bit compatibility mode. We have a 201i so the versioning must be different but I would make sure you have the latest or you might need to try a slightly earlier version or you have a compatibility issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back