Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot modify disk thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdk

IS-IT--Management
Jan 15, 2002
BE
Hi,

Using CIM, I connect to a machine' s management agents ( I log in as administrator and click on the 'Compaq Management Agents' link. In the category 'Mass Storage', I click on the link 'File System Space Used'. Normally, I should have the possibility to change the disk thresholds but I don' t. I can' t change disk threshold pointers and I don' t see the buttons 'Reset to original values' and 'Save thresholds' nor the checkbox 'Synchronize thresholds for all volumes'. What I going on here? Can someone help me out please?

Kind regards,
Werner

I had that until I updeated to version 6.1 management agents - so I guess it's a function of version there. Try the current management agents (6.20A I think it is) and see if the issue persists.

Had the same problem myself, it`s because of SNMP settings on the server, change it from Read to Read Write in Services->SNMP Service->Security.

Pgs2 is correct, make sure your snmp settings are setup correct, that should take care of the problem.

Legazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back