Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot log on to CRS Historical Reports in IPCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErrorMagnet

Technical User
Mar 21, 2006
NO
When attempting to log on to Historical Reports in IPCC Express Standard, I receive the following msg:

"All available licenses are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check log file for error 5116"

Have checked that a Historical Reports User exist. Restarting all CRS Services and ensuring noone is logged in with any client type at all, dont help. This is a CRS4.0(3) that came bundled with CCM.

Any clue?

Check under system>system parameters and make sure that you have the "Number of HR session licenses" set to something greater than 0

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem taht you listed - I've set the licenses to 2 and now get a different erro message
"Failed to initialse any database connection".
Did it work for you or did you get a similar new message?
We have IPCC set up on our publisher which we had to set up from scratch recently during our Call Manager upgrade to 4.2 as the bundled IPCC could not be upgraded and the engineer copied all config over and renentered it - obviously he's missed more than the just the licence settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back