Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot log into citrix server after ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim10

MIS
Apr 27, 2001
US
I have ghosted a Citrix server and when I do I cannot login to the newly created server..anyone have any Idea's..Thanks

are you trying to run Citrix on different hardware than the Ghost image was from, or is this a disaster recovery? If it's different hardware, that's your problem. You will need to reactivate your license.

-Mike Michael A. Dontato MCNE, MCSE, CCA
mdonato@site-technologies.com

Does the Ghost image have the same computername as the destination Citrix server?

I am running Metaframe 1.8 with SP2 and the IntraNetware Client 4.6. To keep the story short basically because of the client profile problems I created, I am required to go into server manager remove the Citrix server with the same computername as the Ghost image being installed and then add it, force a replciation with the nltest.exe utility and then the Ghost image Citrix server is participating in the domain.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back