Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot get into app builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkender

Technical User
Oct 12, 2005
US
I have a 201i 4.0 callpilot server windows 2003. I am getting an error when I go through cp manager can not connect to the aos server. When I log in right through app builder I get in but I get a message a recovery version of its help desk was found do you wish to restore application now? Any thought of what is going on? Do I INSTALL THIS ITS HELP DESK APPLICATION?

Thanks!!!

I get the same thing, just answer yes, it really doesn't make a difference, and it doesn't change anything. I also get the message 'recovery version of "time of day" was not found', answering yes here doesn't do anything either, just gets me to where I can work on any application.

Check to make sure the IP address you are using is correct. also try to access Apps builder directly, not thur callpilot.

Scott Williams

IT, United States Coast Guard.

We had the same probelm.

Just get the newest patches or SU's for the CP and the newest version of app.builder and it works.

I guess that solves your problem 99,999%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back