Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot forward/reply mail from Outlook 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigs025

Technical User
Dec 7, 2006
GB
Hello!!

My colleague has big problem with Outlook while he tries to create a signature. Basically, he is old bloc and doesn’t have that much computer knowledge. Now, He can receive message as usual. But when he tries to forward/reply that message than original text is appearing very small font automatically.

Now I have checked all settings like I went through Tools menu ? Options ? Mail setup…Everything seems ok, but I couldn’t figure it out where is problem?

Any help would be appreciable.

Regards,
Jigar

I'm confused as to what the problem is.

The caption of this thread says "Cannot forward/reply mail from Outlook 2003", but in your description it seem that he can send email but has a font problem?

MCSE CCNA CCDA

Hi all,

I am so sorry for that. User cannot receive/send email. It's not font problem as i have checked that option. Again I have checked SMTP options as well as it is configured properly.

Regards,
Jigar

Ok, there's still a contradiction here. First post says "receive message as usual", last post says "User cannot receive/send email".

I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just trying to define the problem.

Also need some more info:
What kind of email server? Exchange, Pop3, etc.
Do you have connectivity to the server? Can you ping it?
Are sent messages getting hung up in the Outbox or just disappearing and not showing up at the intended recipient?

Need as much info as you can give.

MCSE CCNA CCDA

Hi Dearingkr,

Sorry for late reply, But it is working fine now.

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
Jigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back