Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot find W2K GPO security option....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hercules23

Technical User
Jun 6, 2003
US
Hi

I am looking at a w2k server default domian controller policy gpo object and i am required to change the security option "Additional restrictions for anonymous connections", but this option is not listed in the specified GPO. I cant find it in the "Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options".

I hope i am not looking at the wrong thing. The first option in the GPO's "Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options is instead "Accounts: Administrator account status Not defined"

can anyone tell me why ? i havent found any answers yet searching the Net !

Thanks

are you wxating to change this setting for the servers themselves of the domain?
check out the default domain policy, linked to the root of your active directory domain...

Aftertaf
if its not broken, fix it anyway - with luck you might break it and have an excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back