Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot find the Developer Tab in Access 2016. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Apr 20, 2012
US
I cannot find the Developer Tab in Access 2016. It displays in all the other office products but not Access. My Help desk has not been able to determine why either and want to down grade me to Office 10. Has any one encountered this? I am new at this company and wanted to build an Access application utilizing VBA.
Appreciate the assistance!

There is no developer tab in the Access ribbon. By default in you are already in developer mode. To create new objects, just use the Create tab. Once an object has been created, right-click it and choose design view. The code window is easily accessible via the various event properties in design view. You can also press Alt+F11 to open the VBA window.

Duane
Minnesota
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP 2001-2016

Wow, the last time I used Access was Access 2010 and I haven't coded since last June, guess I got some catching up to do. Thank you so much!! Any particular articles you'd recommend would be greatly appreciated, I'll be researching. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back