Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Delete own appointments! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2002
US
I have a user that cannot delete her own appointments that she sends out.
I had her try it with the recipients in both the "To:" and "CC:" boxes and it makes no difference.
I have also ran the master mailbox maintenance on her GW mailbox to no avail. Any suggestions?
Has anyone else seen this problem before?

What version of GW are you running? Also, how is she deleting the appointment...from the calendar or from the Sent Items folder?

We are running 6.0SP1 and have noticed a problem with meeting appointments not getting deleted from all recipients' calendars. In searching Novell's site, there appears to be a bug when you try to delete from the calendar, but it works fine when you delete from the Sent Items Folder.

As a suggestion, I'm telling my users to create a search folder for the meeting appointments they send out so they can easily find them.

Regards :)
Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back