Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot delete a service DN in a big callpilot (600)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-sme-here

Programmer
Aug 21, 2009
US
One of two Voice Messaging SDN's, I am trying to remove one of them and cannot. I cannot find in the manual what steps I need to take first to remove it. We are using the other one on the stations for hunt/fdn etc. I am trying to remove it in the callpilot.
I tried creating a new application and then assigned that SDN to this new application (away from being a voice messaging app) and that did not work.
Any help please?

If the SDN for voicemail is the one that was configured when config wizard was ran the first time, you probably cannot remove it. Re-run config wizard and see what is defined in there. You can change it to what your "other" SDN is and then remove it. Then make sure your "new" SDN for voicemail is defined in LD 23 as a CDN and you can remove the other CDN as well.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back