Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot block or wipe phone from mobile admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopja

Technical User
Jul 20, 2005
US
Hello

We are using Ex2003 SP2. Recently one of our users lost their phone so I am trying to wipe it or block it form accessing.

When I open the Mobile Admin site, the only options I see are Block, or Delete.

Block gives an error every-time, where as delete button (tried on some other old devices, works fine ).
Block does not work for other user's devices either.

Any ideas?

Code:
Server Error in '/MobileAdmin' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Microsoft.Exchange.AirSync.Admin.Mailbox.getFolderHref(String folderId) +339
   Microsoft.Exchange.AirSync.Admin.Mailbox.wipeDevice(String deviceUri, Boolean wipe) +212
   Microsoft.Exchange.AirSync.Admin.Devices.doAction(Object sender, EventArgs e) +299
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlAnchor.OnServerClick(EventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlAnchor.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +26
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back