Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot access script manager from webclient

Status
Not open for further replies.

waz1

MIS
Feb 14, 2007
US
Unable to access script manager in webclient, everything in webclient works but script manager

I am having the same problem I can tell you I am running windows xp pro with IE8 on my pc it appears to be a windows update issue but I dont know which one. This is what I see in the application error log on my PC"Description:Detection of product '{9CB56F19-34C7-4B6B-9D51-2C7C08C89C1D}', feature 'common_ctrls' failed during request for component '{1E08FCB3-1104-48B3-8E96-C77EC0CFB7A2}' . And yes soaps are loaded on the PC.

I have used this forum for finding resolutions but this is my first time posting thread959-1550997

What is the version of your Contact Center?

IE8 should work from release CCMA 6.0 with Service Update SUS 08 and up..

Did you try the Compatibility mode in IE8?
Also make sure the CCMA site is in the trusted sites within IE8 and that you accept the ActiveX components stated in the manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back