Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot access internal web site from outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetrio

Technical User
Jul 17, 2002
GR
Hello,
Here is my is issue
I recently moved from my sbs 2011 server to a windows 2008 R2, on the same domain my sharepoint data.
I have installed sharepoint to the new server and attached the sql database to the new server sql instance , as well
I can access the internal web site from local network , but when i cannot access it from internet.
In the same time i have access to shared folders, i can view my emails or connect to a pc through Remote Web Access, but still i can to view the internalwebsite
Any idea what i am doing wrong , or what i have not done , so far
Thank you
ps.. I am not sure if it is a sharepoint or an iis issue, so sorry if iam posing to wrong forum

I am talking about the companyweb , .from outside the page seemed like it is down. I thought it was something like a riderect issue , but I am able to view in my local network
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back